Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Welcome to my blog

I've been reading all kinds of other nail blogs and while I didn't think that there was really anything missing out there in the nail and beauty blogosphere, I still thought I'd add my own.

I haven't really got started yet, but in the meantime, here's a picture of some random stuff I did with my nails while I was playing around with my stash. You'll see it's not perfect, but it will give you an idea of my love of rhinestones.

And while I'm on the topic of rhinestones and nail art in general, you have to check out Ebay. I just did a search for "nail art". There are some GREAT deals to be had over there. I ordered a wheel of 1800 rhinestones in various colors for like $1.50 and free shipping. Much better than the one I got of about 150 at Sally's for about $10. They have other things like stickers, other gems and nail art brushes all at great prices so if you like that kind of stuff, definitely go take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment