Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sula Paint & Peel polish in Haze.

First of all I was sitting there wondering why I would want a polish that peels off, I mean isn't that what I am trying to avoid with all these grippers, top coats, etc.... Oh well, it was on clearance at Ulta so I figured it was worth a try.
i couldn't pass up a $.49 nail polish, now could I?

It went on fairly well. I did 3 coats and by the last you could see no brush lines or anything. You will see in the next picture that as always, I have extra polish around my nails.










I think the peeling quality of the polish helped make it easier to clean up that stuff on the side, since I was, as you may have guessed, able to peel it off. Now we'll just have to see what happens when I want to (or not) peel off the whole thing,.

No comments:

Post a Comment