Sunday, May 8, 2011

essence fairytale nail polish

I've been pretty sick for a while (that's my excuse for my abscence) but today I decided to take a trip to Ulta and see what was new. I picked up mostly new polishes that I can't wait to post about.

One thing I did while I was stuck at home sick was go through my polish stash and tried on things I haven't worn in a while. I was testing out some of the essence polishes and had forgotten how much I like them.

So when I got to Ulta I found a special display for essence for a special release called fairytale. It was pretty picked over but I did manage to find a really nice polish. It's a shimmery purple with a touch of gray in it. It goes on like a dream. I did two coats for the picture but it even looked good with just the first coat. It's called Fairy Berry and here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment