Saturday, March 24, 2012

NOTW - Sephora by OPI Naughty is the New Nice & To the Glitter End

Here's my nail of the weekend. I was sick and in the hospital for a while, hence the lack of posts. I've finally just been up to doing my nails and makeup again.

You can see reflections here from my black shirt and red camera.

This is a better representation of the color. I love this combination.
To the Glitter End is one of those super huge glitter that you can't really brush on. I just kind of pat it on so the glitters are where I want them, and then go over it after it's dried a little to get the extra liquid stuff off, because there seems to be a ton of it in there. Definitely have to cover this up with Seche Vite, otherwise I find the Sephora by OPI polishes in general chip pretty easily on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment