Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Spoiled by Wet N Wild - Trust Fund Baby

While out at CVS today checking out the nail polish clearance items, I found a display with this new, exclusive to CVS line from Wet N Wild called Spoiled. I really liked a lot of the colors, and they had some really nice glitters. They were only $1.99 but I didn't bring a ton of cash with me so I only got this color for the time being. It's called Trust Fund Baby. Multi Colored glitter in a clear base. I do like this polish. I love glitters, but I usually like the finer glitter because sometimes the big chunky stuff is hard to apply evenly. This stuff did pretty well. Another thing I liked about it is that it actually feels really smooth without a top coat. I am wearing one of the new China Glaze holiday glitters (post about those to come) and even though it's fine glitter, it's way more rough without a top coat.


So I did a hasty (ie messy, what's new) application to throw these pictures up and show you this lovely glitter. I put it over 4 different base colors.

First, here it is as it comes:





















Then, over Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Whirlwind White:
Over Sally Girl 812046 (sorry these don't have names, it's a light robin's egg blue polish):
Over China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara:
and over Color Club's MODern Pink.

The pink is definitely my least favorite, but I do really like it over the white and the light blue. It actually works really well over the China Glaze as well but it was really hard to capture that in the photograph.

I will definitely be buying more of the Spoiled by Wet N Wild line!

No comments:

Post a Comment