Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day! - Stila Love at First Blush Palette

I was lucky enough to snag the last one at Ulta after trying the tester they had out. I loved the feeling, the look and the shimmer of this blush. It's awesome. It does have some bigger glitter pieces in it so I know it's not for everyone, but if you like sparkles or you have a special night this is great!

Stilacosmetics.com describes it as:
Embossed with endearing hearts in three ultra-wearable shades of pink, this micro-fine powder has a velvety, luxurious finish with subtle pearl shimmer for a natural looking blush. 

Comes in the Stila cardboard paper box.

And the back of the box.

Open it up and we see supercute gradient pink hearts!! I love it. They are shimmery and lovely.

And it's time for the swatch. I hope I was able to capture the sparkle well enough. You can click to enlarge.







This palette is a really good deal at $14! You might still be able to find it at Ulta, or you can get it from Stila's website here.

I'll be back later to post about the contents of my Julep Maven Valentine Box of Mystery. ooOOoo

No comments:

Post a Comment