Monday, January 2, 2012

New Wet n Wild Megalast polish - On a Trip

Wet n Wild has come out with a new bottle and new brush as well as some new colors. My store didn't have many out, but I did get one. I really like the new brush. They call it a Manicurve Pro Brush. It's a lot like the brushes in the Sally Hansen complete salon manicure bottles. The size of the bottle has gone from .30 fluid oz. to .45. The color I got is called On a Trip, and it's number is 213C. It's also one of those colors that is hard to capture in photos, turning out much more blue than it really is. It's actually a more like a darker lilac creme.

WnW On a Trip - 2 coats

Taller, squared off at the top and 50% bigger than the old one.


And the new brush
Have you tried the new WnW Megalast? I really like the brush a lot better, and the formula was really easy to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment